Sunday, October 24, 2010

Day 13: Goals

I'm gonna need to do these in two different categories. Short term. Long term. I'm going to attempt to make these short and sweet. No explanation. We're going to take a "be raw with your blog" break. I don't like opening up... too much.

Short Term:
-get into nursing school
-lose 5 more pounds [which will mean I've lost 50 since May 12th]
-save enough money to not have to move back in with my mom while in nursing school
-fast for a day
-not be 40 when my student loans get paid off

Long Term
-finish nursing school... with good grades.
-lose 100 pounds
-get married... scratch that... DATE
-have A kid
-adopt the rest
-buy a house
-make a difference
-be who God wants me to be

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE that 'not be 40' is a short term goal.. bahahaa!!

    ReplyDelete