Sunday, October 31, 2010

Day 20 & 21

Day 20-Nicknames
wow... nicknames... I have an unreal amount of nicknames. They range from weird, but make sense, to don't make sense at all for why I've acquired them. So here we go.. list time.
-Meg
-Meg-o
-Meggie
-Megs
-Yoda
-Yodi
-Yo Yo
-Yodenski
-Jod
-Jodie
-Meggers
-MY
See... some are weird. But they are mine, and only certain people call me those nicknames. So they're kind of special. My heart gets all happy when I hear those certain friends call the nickname. I know. I'm weird.

Day 21-Picture of yourself
How many pictures of ourself are we going to put up here?

I just too this last week for Halloween at work. We were convicts. Have I mentioned I work at a bank? It was a lot of fun. We took a mugshot. One serious one. Then one like this. :)

2 comments:

  1. is that 904 dollars or cents? teehee... you're worth much more.

    i tagged you in my last post. answer my questions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's my teller number at work. we just put the dollars and cents to be silly. we dressed up as convicts for Halloween

    ReplyDelete