Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Playing Catch-up... Sort Of

Okay... so I decided I would do several of the challenge days at once because they don't have much for me to talk about so here it goes...

Day 2-Meaning behind your blog name
Imagine That, Picture This. Imagine That: I'm a closet dreamer. I imagine all the things I could do one day. I have a lot of dreams and ambitions, but the realist in me kind of squashes those dreams like a bug sometimes. Picture This: I see the world in photographs. I look at something that I find interesting, and think "how can I capture that in a way that people will feel what I felt?" I take photos on a regular basis, and absolutely love photography itself.


Day 3-Your first love
I'm still in a phase of loving Jesus the way I need to love Him. My selfish ambitions, and self-destructive ways have caused me to walk away a little too much, and a little too long. As for first love, love... hasn't happened yet. I absolutely am smitten with my friends kids and the kids in my family. They sort of light up my life, but as for a... how do I word this... "could see as a future husband" love... hasn't happened.
My cousins Amelia and Corbin


Day 4-Your parents My mom is awesome. We haven't always got along, BUT she has basically raised me alone. Sacrificed more than I probably know for me so I can have a good life. We have a great relationship now. Fight like we're sisters. She has a terminal illness, technically, and because of her good attitude towards it [and tons of prayer by all her friends and fam] she ROCKS Multiple Sclerosis. You'd never even know she has it. She's got amazing strength as far as I'm concerned.


Day 5-Your siblings
I don't have any blood siblings. However, I have some amazing friends that I love.
My friends and I at our senior prom. 6 years ago. I feel old.

me and my best friend from college. i wouldn't have survived without Leasal.


That's it for tonight. I kind of like this consistent blogging business.

3 comments:

  1. i love the picture of you and my omg bff!! i love you joder. thank you for blogging. also, did you know you could link your blog to the original posts at katie's blog? more people read it that way. if you want readers lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. visit her site, scroll to the bottom of the post, and press "click to enter".. you can add your link from there!

    ReplyDelete