Tuesday, October 26, 2010

more ketchup

Okay. Even though I'm sick. And miserable. I'm sucking it up to do these blogs. They may not be great. But I'm going to do the two I've behind on. So it continues...

Day 15-Bible verse
I have several favorite verses, but my two that I'm going to put here are:
1st Corinthians 15:10-But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace to me was not without effect. Grace is a big thing with me. There is more to the verse, but I love that line. I am only where I am today due to God's crazy amount of grace. If I ever get a tattoo I want "grace" in Greek on my wrist.

Philippians 1:3-I thank my God every time I remember you.
I love this verse for the simple fact that it applies to a lot of important people in my life.

Day 16-Dream house
I'm pretty simple. I don't need anything huge. Considering the fact that I'm in a house less than 900 sq ft right now... I'd prefer a house a wee bit bigger... but not so big that I don't have stuff to put places. Make sense? Not a fan of too much house, not enough decor.
I need bright colors in at least the bathroom and kitchen. I like neutrals for living room and bedrooms. It's easier to redecorate when you have a neutral color.
Bathrooms. Large bathrooms. My current bathroom is about the size of a handicapped bathroom stall. In fact, it's probably 3/4 of that size. It's teeny. So I would like at least a full bath of each room. It's just good sense.
Bedrooms. I'm currently in a sardine box. I'm fairly sure I had more room in my college dorm. Rude.
I'm a fan of older houses, BUT I love these new funky houses with cool floor plans.
This will be strange... biggest necessities for future home: not a ton of windows. Fenced in backyard. Backdoor that goes from inside the house out to the backyard [I don't have that right now and it is a PAIN]. Laundry room [with a mud area for gross clothes]. Pantry. I don't feel like that's a ton to ask.

So I'm going to bed. Me= feel like crap. I've got sore throat, stuffy nose... and ears, coughing. Fairly certain I've got a touch of bronchitis going on. Go me! Thinking healthy thoughts, and praying I get better fast. Haven't missed work, but I can't play with babies when I'm sick, and I miss my friends kids! Plus I have a really REALLY important test on Saturday for a LPN program I signed up for, and I would love to not be sick so I can have my full attention on this thing.
Until tomorrow- Love Love

No comments:

Post a Comment