Thursday, December 2, 2010

I'm Not Really A Crier...

But Day 16 calls for a song that "makes me cry". It can also be one that almost makes me cry.

I use to have a playlist on my iPod that was called "break my heart". They did. Now that playlist has a revised, less emo, title. :)

Open Your Eyes- Andrew Belle. His song Make It Without You is fantastic too. In fact, the whole album is good.

Imagination & You Are On Our Side- Bethany Dillon

To Build A Home- The Cinematic Orchestra

Note To God- Charice

Sticks and Stones- Dave Barnes

Over the Rainbow- Eva Cassidy. Okay... this song doesn't break my heart. Eva Cassidy just does a killer job.

Fellow Traveler- Ginny Owens. This song has literally made me sob. I don't know why. It just breaks me.

Heart On My Sleeve, I Feel Everything, and Stand- Idina Menzel

Liberator- Jason Estrich

If No One Will Listen- Kelly Clarkson. Don't judge. She's solid.

What A Wonderful World- Louis Armstrong

Broken- Lindsay Haun

Not Guilty- Mandisa

Long Road to Forgiveness and Jody's Song- Melissa Greene

Finally Home- Natalie Grant

We Build, The Altar, Why, Every Season, Small Enough, River God, Gratitude- Nichole Nordeman. Can you tell I am obsessed with this artist? The song Why is probably my absolute favorite. Incredible.

Love Will Bring You Home- Nicol Sponberg. This song has legit made me cry too.

I Have To Believe- Rita Springer. This song too. Real tears.

City- Sara Bareilles

Unredeemed and I Will Carry You (Audrey's Song)- Selah. Weeping. Esepcially the second song that's because of this blog. Amazing faith this woman has.

Beauty For Ashes- Shane & Shane

If you read to the bottom of the list... you probably picked up on the fact that music touches me. Now not all these songs brought tears to my eyes [maybe at one point or another], but all of them kind of tug at my heart. Whoever reads this should go listen to these songs. For real.

***************************************************

I woke up sweating this morning. Yay for heat that finally works at my house!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment