Saturday, December 4, 2010

What Wedding?

Day 18- My Wedding/Future Wedding/Past Wedding

Once again... what wedding? I haven't really thought about my future [very distant future] wedding. Honest. The only thing that I've really thought about are bridesmaids. And colors. That's it.

I'm not much for weddings. I don't know why. I just don't care for them. There are few weddings that I've really enjoyed. Two of those happened last year. 6 weeks apart. Both were dear friends and I was in both weddings.

I think weddings stress me out because they just remind me of what I don't have. Most of the time the single life is fine with me. However, because I do, in fact, have a heart and 2 X chromosomes... sometimes I get that ache to have someone else in my life. I didn't think you could miss something you've never had. You can.

No comments:

Post a Comment