Saturday, December 25, 2010

my bad

No blogging. Christmas has had me crazy busy. Not to mention preparing for classes to start in January. However, Christmas has been over roughly 15 minutes. I guess I should blog better from now on.

Christmas was pretty great this year. Minus the fact that I'm sick. Getting to watch my 3 year old cousin open gifts she wanted, but wasn't expecting was the BEST. Little kid's faces lighting up is awesome. All it took was The Lady and Tramp dvd because cousin Megan hunted it down on Amazon for her. Sweet kid.

I've also not worked out since Thanksgiving. Oops. [insert sheepish smilie here]. Yet I've lost a pound. Not much, but at least I'm not gaining! I was just as shocked that I've not gained weight. I mean... I've eaten far more food then I have any right too. Plus my sugar intake has been in enough access to fatten up a third world country. I'm so sick of sugar, yet I can't stop eating it. Starting January 1st I'm gonna need to start a sugar cleanse. ASAP. I've done really well until I got busy... right around the holidays. Once again... oops.

I'm counting down the hours/days until I see my OMG BFF. Wednesday. All day. Me and her. I'm super pumped. I already don't want her to go back to CA, and I haven't even got to see her yet. That's how much I miss her. Too much. I've got good friends here, but there is no other Leasal. Ever.

Merry [belated?] Christmas bloggers! From me and Tessa.





And now for some bloopers...
This is Tessa's personality full out. In my face all the time. She has a lot of love to give.


She was not a fan of the antlers. They were a little floppy. She was a champ though.


This isn't a blooper. Just proof that my dog has patience like none other as long as food is involved. Love her.


Just for the record... Tessa NEVER gets people food. However, she got a hamburger that afternoon. Just meat and bread, but the girl was pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment