Sunday, December 5, 2010

Talent

Day 19

I don't think of myself as super talented. I've also been told that denying a talent is false humbleness, and my mom use to tell me [oh who am I kidding... she STILL tells me this] "if you don't use your talent, you'll lose your talent". She's a big advocate of using talent that God has given you. So...

Singing. I love singing. I'm good at it. The only problem is I have some ridiculous stage fright. I was getting better at the stage fright... but I haven't been on stage in awhile to work on it.

Crafts. I make things. A lot. I just love working with my hands. Painting. Ceramics/pottery. The more poor I am the more likely you are to get something made as a present.

Kids. I've got a knack with kids. Someone said it's because I'm still a kid at heart. I'm okay with that. Hanging out with my friends and their kids is the best. Especially those sweet babies of theirs. I don't know what it is, but anytime I hold small babies they go to sleep. Maybe I'm comforting...

Animals. I'm also good with animals. I think it's a talent for the simple fact that some people suck at handling animals [and kids for that matter]. They just respond to me though.

Well... it's cold. My hands aren't working well. Keeping it short and sweet. Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment