Monday, November 1, 2010

Day 22: Favorite City

Here's the thing. I've not been to a lot of fun cities. I mean.. I'm not recluse. However, I don't have the money to travel. Typically when asked though, and I mean this with all sinceirty, my favorite city is wherever my friends are. I love my friends a lot, and miss the ones that are far off [Leasal! That means you!]. Here's some of my favorite cities.
-St. Louis. It has my small group leader from 7th to 9th grade. AND it has Ted Drewe's. It's also the place I first got to experience the awesomeness that is the musical Wicked.
-Branson. Once again... it is where some of the most godly women I know and respect, live. It also is where Kanakuk is. It doesn't hurt that I use to live in B-town. I just love redneck Las Vegas. :)
- Los Angeles. I'm going to be honest. As a whole I'm a huge fan of California. I've only ever been to LA though.
-Orlando. Come on! It's got Disney World, Universal Studios, AND Sea World. It's freaking awesome!
-Dallas. It's just good taste.

Places that COULD be favorites if given the chance [though some of these aren't cities]... NYC [I'm DYING to go], San Diego, D.C., Africa and Austrailia. [I've been given an oppurtunity to go to Africa this summer for a week and a half for a mission trip. I'm definitely praying about it because it would be amazing.] I want to go to Ireland too. For a girl who doesn't travel a lot, I LOVE new places.

Aleasa tagged me in a question game. I'm going to do it tomorrow. I'm medicated, and starting to lose my ability to type and think properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment