Sunday, May 22, 2011

April 29th, 2011

that is a day that unbeknownst to me would start the wheels turning on what is working itself into an epic change in my life. i knew God put me at nursing school for a reason. i just thought it was to just help others by using my ministry degree. i had no idea He was going to use an instructor to change me.

tonight i felt the Holy Spirit move in my life like i haven't felt... well... ever. not like i did tonight anyway. it was comforting. i'm so overwhelmed by it i can't even focus to do homework or study. i'm tired, but wide awake. my head is absolutely spinning. i have joy, yet heartache. i am so blessed by the events over the past 4 weeks. there is no fear where peace is, and i am working toward that peace. i haven't felt peace in a really REALLY long time. i miss the inhibition that i had when i was younger. to worship my Savior like it was just me and Him. no one around. i'm running back Father.

i will never be the same person i was before i walked in those double doors on April 29th. never.

my God moves in mysterious ways. so thankful for His faithfulness even when i'm a prodigal.

No comments:

Post a Comment