Monday, May 2, 2011

tired

i'm fairly sure God is dealing with me in a major way, and i'm totally okay with it. however i'm walking the line of either being exhausted or not being able to sleep at night when it comes time for me to go to bed.

this was something that was said/read at Awaken on Friday night. i should probably read this every single day for the rest of my life.
AWAKEN III- WORD OF PROPHECY: APRIL 29TH, 2011
Some of you have struggled in the darkest moments, the darkest recesses of your life says the Lord. But harken your ears to me this day, for I am bringing you out of a time of desperation. Hear my voice, today. Hear me call to you. I am behind the door waiting for you to open it. Come to me says God. I want to love on you. I want to take you places you have never been before in me. I want to loose you of the things that have bound you for years, Oh the things that you have hidden in your heart from others I see them says the Lord. If you will give them to me tonight I will take them and I will dissolve them and you will see them no longer. I will take you to places you have never been in me. I will raise you up to be a mighty woman of God, a mighty warrior, one to go into cities and defeat the enemy in my name. O’ Listen to me today; don’t walk from me; don’t turn from me. Hear my words as I speak to your heart today. Hear my words.

You’ve been in a tomb for to long. I’ve called you forth many times. Many times in your life I have called you forth and you’ve heard my voice but you chose to stay in your comfort area. He says come forth today. When you come forth from that tomb, I will loose you of the grave clothes and the death that has hovered over you. Come forth today woman of God and I will free you. You must crucify yourself so that I may live within you, so that I may rise up within you. For resurrection cannot occur until a crucifixion has happened. Come forth from your tomb that you have stayed in. For the things you have dealt with, from the depression, from the hidden secrets, from all the anger you have hid in your heart, from the hurt that has came to you from others, you must give it to me to be free in me.
HEAR THE ROAR OF THE LION!
HEAR THE ROAR OF THE LION OF JUDAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment