Monday, November 22, 2010

Adult Drama

Yup. That's right. Two blogs. One day. One of them completely separate from blogging challenge deuce.

Let me say this... one of the things that drives me nuts more than teen drama is adult women drama. It's the worst. Guess who gets to deal with it on almost a daily basis? That's right. I'm the winner, winner chicken dinner.

We have a teller supervisor. She's in charge of me and the 4 other girls that work in the teller area. Our branch manager wanted this woman to be our supervisor. Therefore, it's not her fault that she's in charge. Ya know? We have another woman that has been at the bank for 6 years. Fine and dandy. Whatever. She wasn't chosen as teller supervisor because a] she has ZERO management experience, and b] she's kind of not completely with it. And just my personal opinion... sometimes [most of the time] I wish she would just shut the crap up. Well I knew that this woman was taking her anger out on our supervisor even though it's the managers choice that she's supervisor. It got taken to a WHOLE other level Friday [and I found out today]. Said bitter person turned our supervisor in for sexual harassment.
Let me say this... it's one thing to be mad at someone [no matter how ridiculous]. It is a COMPLETELY different story when you have out so bad for that person that you file a complaint for sexual harassment. Not to mention the fact that me and a friend of mine that works with me probably say more off color things than anyone in the branch [we're fans of the "that's what she/he said" jokes]. I have no idea that she was falsely accused. I just think it's crap.
Which brings me to this... I hate injustice. I know some people can help their circumstances, BUT for those that have things done to them out of pure vindictiveness. I think it's just plain being evil, and as Christians [and the lady that filed the claim says she's a Christian] I think it's a poor example of Christ's love for others. It literally broke my heart when this woman confided in me, and told me what had happened. Heart=shattered. The thing is I'm totally sworn to secrecy. I respect that promise, but geez if I didn't want to chew out that woman today for being a complete and total biatch.

Let the countdown to giving my two-weeks notice begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment