Monday, November 22, 2010

These Are 20 of My Favorite Things

I'm not doing these in any particular order. It's too stressful.
1. Thanksgiving
2. Christmas
3. Helping people/Giving back
4. Haribo Gummi Bears
5. Mint Chocolate
6. Frozen Yogurt
7. Justice
8. My dog Tessa
9. Babies, particularly my friends kids. They're the best
10. Flip Flop weather
11. Scarf and Hat weather
12. My Family and Friends
13. Kanakuk/K-Life
14. People defending those who deserve it
15. Taking Pictures
16. Driving late at night, or when it's really bright and sunny, or weather that I can roll my windows down
17. Singing
18. Actually watching movies IN a theatre
19. Musicals
20. Doing crafts

I know some of these technically have two in them. I was a little unprepared for the 20 favorite things thing. Completely unprepared. These were basically the first things that came to mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment