Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Day 24-Something You've Learned

Maybe it's just me, but most of these topics have list potential. I lurv me some lists. :)
I've learned...
-your friends are the best fashion consultants due to brutal honesty.
-rescued dogs make the best pets.
-there is NOTHING like my friends from college. they beat all.
-no matter how bad I think it's gotten, things will get better.
-God has a sense of humor.
-don't plan for God to tell you what to do and be done with it. He likes a good process.
-sometimes you just need to act a little crazy.
-it takes a lot less energy to forgive someone then it does to be mad at someone.
-life, and the moments you love the most, flies by whether I like it or not.
-just when I think i've done too much for God to work in my life... He proves me wrong.
-never underestimate the power of a muscle relaxer.
-don't take said muscle relaxer, and then blog. you will not remember anything write.
-God always brings the right person in my life at the exact moment that I need them most.
-God is good all time. All the time God is good.

I'm super bad at lessons learned off the top of my head. I'm sure I'll think of more lessons. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment