Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day 30: Picture

So today is the last day of the challenge... I was thinking, "a picture? we've done pictures this whole time. how am I going to find one that expresses me." Then my picture came in the mail today. about 6 days earlier than expected.


That my blog readers, all 2 of you probably, is my acceptance letter into the LPN program at my local good ole community college. So 18 months there, and then applying to an RN program. I'm so nervous and pumped all at the same time. I just felt like if this was what God was really calling me to do then I would get accepted. And I did. I can't wait to take what I learned at OBU and apply it to nursing school. That may sound weird to some. But 18 year old Megan wasn't prepared for nursing school Megan who graduated from OBU with a Bachelors in Christian Studies IS prepared. What better ministry than being a nurse?! My stomach is in knots, but I'm so excited. Then again... the knots might be because I ate Mexican Chicken at the grands house, and then jogged 2 miles. Dumb. Well aware.

Anyways. That's my picture. It may be blurry, and illegible to you, but to me it's the golden ticket. Maybe this blog challenge will help me be a better blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment