Sunday, November 21, 2010

Quote Me

Favorite quote day. I'm obsessed with quotes. I don't know why. I just really like them.

I'm going to stay away from Bible verses. There are many I like. Plus I've already blogged about some. The first two in bold are my faves. The others are good too. I like movie, and t.v. quotes. I have too many to write down though.

"Grace changes us, and change is painful."- Flannery O'Connor

God is such a mystery.
Pain is such a mystery.
And how the latter is never present without the former is unbearable to consider sometimes.- Nichole Nordeman


We aren't asking God if he loves us, we are resting in His sovereignty."- Unknown

"Anything I've ever done that ultimately was worthwhile... initially scared me to death." – Betty Bender

"We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves happy. The amount of work is the same." -Unknown

"You know that romantic notion that all the garbage and the pain is actually healing and beautiful and sort of poetic? It's not. It's just garbage and it's pain. You know what's better? Love. The day that you start thinking that love is overated is the day that you're wrong. The only thing wrong with love and faith and belief is not having it."- Haley Scott [One Tree Hill]

I'm not much in a blogging mood today.

No comments:

Post a Comment