Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 23: Favorite Vacation

Ahh vacation. I've not been on a vacation in years. I mean... I've gone on little weekend vacations to Branson. However, a really REAL vacation hasn't happened since I was a senior in high school. Some of the best trips I've been on have involved K-Life. I'm picking 4 favorites.
-I went to Dallas one summer with my mom, step-dad, and best friend Nikki when I was in 10th grade [I think. Maybe it was 9th]. Either way... it was an absolute blast. Just getting to spend a week strictly with your best friend is enough.
-I went to Dallas with K-Life for Spring Break my junior year. There were about 20 of us, but we all got along great. We went to Dave and Buster's and Cheesecake Factory. Me and Nikki were in HEAVEN at Cheesecake Factory. It was just a good trip with everyone. No fighting or bickering. Just uninhibited fun.
-Senior year for spring break I went with K-Life and 7 other people to Orlando. It was a week of the most ridiculously fun time. We went to Disney World [most of us for the first time], Universal Studios, Planet Hollywood, and lots of other fun places. I was like a kid at Magic Kingdom.
-Senior trip I went with my church youth group [the seniors only of course] to Myrtle Beach. We rode in a church van to there and back, and on the trip back lost the A/C. It was interesting to say the least, but the MOST fun. It was the last trip that me and Nikki went on together. [We had a rough friendship spell from our senior year up until about a year ago.]

If I get to go to San Diego in March as planned, THAT very well may be my best vacation. I miss my college best buddy. And these favorite vacations probably sound kind of lame, but they have a lot of memories. Good times with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment