Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Leasal Tagged Me

So... I've never been tagged on a blog. So I'm childishly excited about these questions. Haha!

1. What is your current favorite song?
Well considering I love music a lot I'm going to have to do a top 5.
-Glee music. All of it.
-Rockstar 101- Rihanna
-My First Kiss- 3OH!3
-Glory- Nichole Nordeman & Selah
-Unredeemed- Selah
-The Way I Am- Ingrid Michaelson
I know, I know. It's a wide range. The first two are a bit of a guilty pleasure. Now if I go according to my i-Tunes most played songs... it consists of Bethany Dillon, Glee, Avalon, Nichole Nordeman, Nicol Spongberg, Selah, Avalon, Dave Barnes, Jon Mclaughlin, Derek Webb, musicals, etc. Like I said... I'm a little obsessed with music.

2. What were you doing last year at this time?
The same thing I'm doing right now. Working at a bank. Dog sitting. Hanging out with friends. Playing with friends kids that I absolutely adore. Wondering what God is going to do in my life. Wondering if God still attempts to work in my life considering how much I fail Him. The only difference between this year and last year is that I don't have weddings going on everywhere... which I'm grateful for. Loved it, but they are stressful!

3. Name your top three TV shows.
-Glee
-Grey's
-One Tree Hill
Let me just say that the fact that I'm not adding my other 5 or so favorites... WILL POWER!

4. What's your favorite restaurant or cuisine? or both?
My current faves are Japanese or good little cafes. My favorite restaurants though are P.F. Chang's, The Villa [Italian], and Mimi's [cafe].

5. What's for dinner tonight?
Leftovers from last night. I made up something. I took chicken and cut it up into little chunks, cooked that, put in McCormick's chicken taco seasoning. While that was still simmering I rinsed, then poured in pinto beans so they'd get the flavor of the seasoning, THEN I put that Uncle Ben's microwave Spanish Rice in and let it all simmer together. I put cheese on top and when it melted I put it in tortillas to make burritos. It's also super tasty with chips!

6. What's new for you in 2011?
Well... Lord willing I'm starting nursing school in January. I find out officially on November 15th. I find out tomorrow, after my Practical Nursing Math test that I took on Saturday, if I'm still eligible to even still be considered for the program. Stressed much? Yes I am.

7. If you could bring back one trend, what would it be?
Fun trend: tie-dye. Don't judge. I love it.
Serious trend: MORALITY. Come on people. We're struggling.

8. What is your favorite piece of decor or furniture in your house? (pictures if you've got 'em!)
Well my favorite is a painting that my friend did for the living room, and I have a panda bear cookie jar that my grandma got about 30 years ago for her grandchildren. It sits on my table or my fridge most of the time. It's not pretty, but I love it. When I refinish my coffee table that my friend got off the side of the road I'm sure that'll be my favorite. Oh! And I have a pocket watch in a shadow box in my room. It was my grandpa's. He gave it to me for graduation because he knew how much I loved it. I only love it so much because it belonged to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment