Sunday, November 28, 2010

OCD Much? Yes. In Fact I Am

Day 11...

I use to not think I was OCD. I am though. Not like... Intervention or Counseling OCD. However, there are things I'm a little compulsive about.

Odd numbers- I prefer odd numbers. This includes things that I'm snacking on. Cheez-its for example. I grab in odd numbers. and have to eat an odd number. Now... if I'm not paying attention it's fine. However, most of the time I am.

Socks/Shoes- right one has to go on first. I feel lopsided if I don't.

Shirts- I have to fold my t-shirts a specific way.

Closet- Color coded, and in order of graphic tees, short sleeved, long sleeved, polos, work shirts, and tanks.

Different Socks- I can't under any circumstance wear two different style socks. i have friends that put whatever they grab on. It bothers me. Last week I got home and realized for some reason I'd ended up with two different socks on. I immediately had to remove them.

Shower System- wash hair, rinse, condition hair, wash face and shave while conditioning hair, rinse face, rinse hair, wash body from left to right/top to bottom, rinse. Get out. I did something out of order one day. It bothered me.

Blue Pen- I have to use a blue pen in my check register. If I use black I will white it out, and use blue.

Maybe I'm a tad more compulsive then I thought. It doesn't take over my life though so that's good, right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment