Thursday, November 25, 2010

So... I Take Pictures

I have a lot of photos. Thousands. I love taking pictures. I take my camera pretty much everywhere. So all the pictures that you see on this blog are 99.9% mine.

I kind of forgot to put this picture as the one that "melts my heart". The little girl facing the camera is my cousin Brianna. Her mom just married my cousin. She is the BEST. Brianna is a little more than 2 months younger than Amelia [who she's hugging]. This was at my Grandpa's 80th birthday party. I told them to give each other a hug so I could take a picture of them together. I should have told them to put there arm around the other, but the picture I got instead [this one] is so much more precious than any other one I could have taken.


This is a photo I really love. I like the angle. I like the subject[s]. I like the color.


I'm not posting anymore pictures. If I posted all the ones I wanted to I'd be on here all night.
Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment